The Museum of Maritime Navigation and Communication is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit museum dedicated to the preservation of marine electronic equipment and local maritime history. Through programs the museum strives to stimulate the interests of children and adults in the community and encourage the study, understanding, and appreciation of the subjects represented by the collections. The museum is located on 1208 Bay Street in the Rosebank section of Staten Island.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with great communication skills, high attention to detail and a positive attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and visitors by handling office tasks, data entry and providing excellent customer service via mail, email and phone.
- Entering daily and monthly expense and income transactions
- Provide financial reports to the Chairman of the Board and Treasurer for board meetings
- Assist in the management of the finances to better support the museum’s programming
- Any other duties as required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a must
- Ability to research
- Internet savvy
Salary commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time, Can eventually become Full-time
This job can also be done remotely, if required.
Comments are closed.