After touring the museum, have some fun with our scavenger hunt.
- ______ A way of communicating through dots and lines
- ______ a tool used to indicate the depth of the water through the transmission of pulses
- ______ a tool used to communicate with on-deck crew members
- ______ a tool used to indicate the direction and speed of the wind
- ______ it allows rapid communication between ships or between a ship and land station
- ______ a tool that provides information about the weather to ships at sea
- ______ it sends a distress signal when a vessel sinks
- ______ it is located in front of/adjacent to the steering stand
- ______ it was used as a way of voice communication with a shore or ship telephone
- ______ a tool used to determine the direction of radio signals
Created By: Fiona Feng, Raiyan Kownine & Xavier Suarez
Comments are closed.